Place theme.p3t file in X:/PSP/THEME/ folder and select theme from XMB->Settings->Themes
X is your psp USB or PSP media card
Or Download Only theme file directly from your PSP internet browser.
1. Download CXMB Installer and Extract the file anywhere on your PC.
2. Connect your PSP to your PC. Then open your PSP.
3. Copy \CXMB Installer\full\cxmb folder (whole folder) from the extracted file into your MS root.
4. Open \CXMB Installer\full\seplugins\vsh.txt in the extracted file.Copy the line ms0:/cxmb/cxmb.prx and paste it on vsh.txt file found in seplugins folder in your PSP. (If you still don’t have the seplugins folder, copy the whole folder from the extracted
file into your MS Root.
5. Copy the theme from \CXMB Installer\full\PSP\THEME\random.ctf into your \PSP\THEME in your PSP. This will be the trial CXMB for you. You can download SUBI RELOADED themes below after this process completed and your CXMB installed perfectly in your PSP console.
6. Disconnect your PSP from your PC, shutdown completely and enter Recovery Mode by starting while holding the R Shoulder button.
7. Scroll down to Plugins, select it and scroll down to cxmb.prx (if your don’t have any other plugins, only cxmb.prx [VSH] will be visible).
8. Turn it on (enable) by selecting it (Pressing X or O – depends on your handheld).
9. Click Back then Exit.
10. Your PSP will be restarted. Go to your Theme Setting and select the theme you wanted.
11.Your psp console looks better than ever after you installed CXMB
and enable it, (your normal themes [.ptf] will not visible anymore).
You can turn off your cxmb by disabling cxmb.prx in “Recovery Menu” if you want to use the normal theme (.ptf) again.